Sunday, March 15, 2009

Recount about my last weekend

Last Saturday I went to my neighbour's place. They made a barbecue and they invited me and my family. Our neighbours place is a massive flat it is located in the top of a high building it had a big terrace whit an spectacular view.

We arrived at 12:00 p.m first they introduced to us their relatives and friends. Our neighbours are Australians so I had to practice all my English skills and I felt confident. Then I had an interesting conversation with a lady who has been in Colombia a long time ago and although I don't like alcohol I drank a glass of wine because she likes to talk and drink wine.

Then lunch was ready, there was a lot of food and every one served them selves. I was starving so I ate a big piece of meat with salad and vegetables, then a delicious desert that I chose between different kinds of cakes and sweets. After lunch I enjoyed a hot cup of coffee with my neighbour's sister who was interested in my Country, so we were talking of different subjects about it.

Finally we thanked our neighbours for letting us share the afternoon with them. We said good bye to every one.

I had a good time and I really enjoyed being in in my neighbours place with my husband and my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment